Part time role – Architect in search of a good work-life balance and flexible working
Indomo Ltd is looking to hire an Architect to work on a range of exciting new projects, including offices, retails and a collection of public and private commissions.
We are a small architectural and interior design practice based in London. We specialise in residential and commercial projects, with a keen interest in designing healthy and sustainable buildings and interiors and are looking for candidates who want to contribute to nurture a positive work environment and are interested in becoming a valued member of the team.
Please refer to our website for examples of our work and ethos.
· Running residential and commercial projects through planning and on to site
· Attending management, client and design team meetings
· Preparation and submission of planning applications
· Technical drawing for tender and construction, including schedules and specification writing
· Assisting with site queries, visits, and documentation
· Managing consultants
Skill and Abilities:
· Good understanding of Planning and Building Regulations
· Experience with UK and London based residential and commercial design requirements
· Strong design and technical skills and ability to work at all RIBA Stages
· Excellent graphic ability, particularly with regards to planning and technical documentation
· AutoCAD, Sketchup, Graphic design software (e.g. Photoshop, GIMP, …), MS Office
· Able to maintain positive working relations with other colleagues and communicate effectively and negotiate with the design team and clients
· Exceptional attention to detail, reliability and ability to work independently
Applications by email only to include:
· A cover email explaining why you would like to join Indomo and how you meet the criteria for the role. Please do not send a long, separate cover letter.
· A single PDF attached to the email including CV and portfolio.
· PDF should be no bigger than 8MB, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Mark the subject line: ‘Indomo Recruitment’
· Deadline for applications is 31st May 2022
· Start date: July 2022
· Negotiable salary, commensurate with experience, plus workplace pension contribution.
Indomo Ltd is an equal opportunities employer committed to equality, diversity and inclusion.